EVANSVILLE, IN- Student Officers have been announced to the Student Government Association (SGA) and Campus Activities Board (CAB) at Ivy Tech.
SGA is the official voice of the student body and is a vital link to ensure a positive learning environment for the student body. Each year, SGA plans a wide variety of programs and activities designed to enhance campus life. Participation in SGA also provides many opportunities for leadership.
CAB provides social, cultural and educational events for the campus community. Students serving on CAB get to work closely with nationally touring comedians, musicians, lecturers, magicians and artists.
Officers for the 2016-2017 year are as follows:
- John (Hutch) Hutchison, SGA President
- Allisia (Allie) Cline, SGA Vice President
- Katherine Cyphers, SGA Promotions Coordinator
- Megan Utley, SGA Promotions Coordinator and CAB Vice President
- Lisa Redmon, CAB Promotions Coordinator
- Anthony Chastain, CAB Promotions Coordinator
West Salem, Ill.:
- Miranda Marks, SGA Secretary and CAB President
- Lisa Hamrick, CAB Secretary