Evansville, IN- Ivy Tech Community College Southwest will host Express Enrollment Day for individuals interested in enrolling in classes for summer or fall 2017, on April 19. The free event is designed to assist interested individuals in completing the enrollment process, potentially, all in one day!
The event is from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Ivy Tech 3501 N. First Avenue, Evansville, IN.
At the event students will have the opportunity to:
- Complete the FAFSA or have their financial aid questions answered. Also, students can learn more about aid such as grants, scholarships and loans.
- Create their MyIvy account, complete their FYIvy and schedule a face-to-face orientation session.
- Determine what assessments may be needed to enroll.
- Meet with an academic advisor.
- Register for classes.
Here is what students should bring to Express Enrollment:
- Government issued ID
- Tax information for 2015 (if filing a FAFSA-Ivy Tech code 009917)
- High School and/or College Transcripts – whichever applies
- An idea of what he/she would like to study
For more information and to RSVP, visit ivytech.edu/EEStatewide.