Evansville, Ind.-Go Ivy Day is planned at Ivy Tech Community College for individuals interested in learning more about Ivy Tech and becoming a student. The free event is planned for Wednesday, October 27, from 9 a.m -1 p.m., at Ivy Tech Community College, 3501 First Avenue.
At the event students will have the opportunity to:
- Learn more about admissions requirements
- Explore campus
- Meet with faculty from your academic area of interest
- Get the facts on financial aid
- Connect with current and other prospective students.
- Free lunch, and much more.
For more information visit ivytech.edu/goivyday.